Super Ego Holding’s Sale & Lease department is dedicated to providing the best equipment available on the market. Our highly professional sales representatives will advise you on what kind of equipment is best for your needs, guide you through the entire application process, and answer any questions you may have. Here we have gathered the most frequently asked questions to introduce our Sales department.
If we get equipment using one of your programs, do we also have to use your Dispatching Services?
- You have no obligation towards our company in any capacity aside from the lease agreement itself. This means that you are allowed to use the equipment you take from us and run it under your own authority.
Is there a buy-out fee at the end of the lease agreement?
- Absolutely not. Once you pay off the last monthly invoice, you own the unit with no additional payments required.
On the Rent program, what is the monthly usage fee?
- The usage fee is a flat $150 fee, paid at the end of the rental period. If you rent for six months, you will pay $600 at the end. This fee is meant to replace and simplify the usual maintenance fees associated with renting equipment. So, instead of charging you for mileage, brake and tire wear, engine hours for reefers, etc., we condensed it into one fee that covers it all. This way, you know exactly how much you owe at the end of the rental!
Do you lease to buy and rent trailers to Owner Operators too?
- Yes, we do! All Owner Operators can apply for our trailer program.
What is the difference between Rent and Lease to Buy programs, and what trailers can I take?
- Rent is a no-time-limited contract, which means you can return the trailer whenever you do not need it anymore, and the billing will be stopped. You can take any trailer unit dating from 2014 to 2024.
- Lease to buy means buying a trailer on monthly payments with 0 interest rates, and after paying off all of the monthly payments, you get the title, and the trailer unit is yours. You can take any unit, dating from 2014 to 2024.
What are your interest rates?
Do I need to sign the contract for the trailer in the yard?
- No, everything is done online. You will receive the contract in your email, and if you are having trouble signing the contract, just call your personal Super Ego Salesman.
What are the requirements for our Rent and Lease to Buy programs?
- CDL picture
- To pass our approval process
What kind of trailers do you have?
- We have 53 feet dry vans and reefers like Thermo King and Carrier.
Can you tell me the specifications of your trailers?
- All of our trailers are plated, with wooden floors and swing doors, and with an air ride or spring ride system. They also have e-tracks, and they are vented.
What happens with the DOT sticker and the company logo during our trailer purchase?
- When you pay off the unit you can remove them from the trailer. Until then, both stay on it.
When does the payment start?
- The payments start on the day of sending the contract to the client. The client will be charged only for the rest of the days in that month. The following payments will be at the start of the month. You can learn more on the Support page on SEH Sale & Lease website.
Do you deliver trailers to different locations/states?
- Unfortunately, no. As a client, you are obligated to come to one of our yards to check them out in person.
Sounds too good to be true? That’s why we encourage you to give us a call at (708) 765-4724 or apply at our website and let one of our sales representatives explain any other questions you may have, or simply help you get started and see for yourself just how good this offer is!